Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whole Love



Spokane rarely has anything good to offer when it comes to music. Not a lot of good bands tour this town. Luckily this past week Wilco played a show here. Huzzah for good concerts! When it comes to my husband, there are few things less romantic to him than music. It keeps him inspired and feeling alive. Being that Wilco is in his top 5, I knew for sure we'd be going to this show. And I must say, it did not disappoint! This band is all American. Their alt-country sound is raw and majestic. I could listen to Jeff Tweedy sing all day long. His scratchy voice is strong and fervent. He's capable of singing straight into your soul...and that's exactly what he did.

I had such a great evening with Jason. It's so adorable seeing him in his element. He was on cloud 9 all night and I loved nothing more then being able to share this experience with him.

Here was my favorite song of the night. Listen to it with your lover-it'll make your swoon.

1 comment: