Monday, February 13, 2012

Memory

Did you know that Jason and I spent the last two months of our courtship apart before we got married? That's right. Jason was off to law school and I was in Arizona planning our wedding. It was the LONGEST two months of my life! Phone chats weren't enough. I yearned for the warmth of his body and the clasp of his arms around me. I missed that electric touch that only engaged couples have. I remember one night on the phone spilling my heart out to him about how much I missed him. I just wanted to kiss him so badly! I NEEDED those soft lips against mine. Shortly after we hung up the phone I received these two picture text messages-

Oh boy, did I lose it once I saw these. Oscar worthy water works my friends. How thoughtful of him to send me the only kiss he could from 1500 miles away.

This is one of my favorite memories. Jason is such a thoughtful person. It's moments like these that I fall in love with him all over again.

Jason-

No comments:

Post a Comment