Monday, February 27, 2012

Mustache Bash

I'm back from Arizona and wishing I was still there! I can't believe our trip is over. It was way too short in my opinion. The weather was sunny and 80 degrees while we were home-utter perfection.

The weekend was packed with non-stop activities. My mom kept us busy with lots party preparations. I was absolutely exhausted by Sunday but I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat if I could! I can't say that my dad was shocked or surprised (he definitely knew about the party the whole time) but everyone had a blast!

Here are a few of my favorite stache's from the evening-


As you can see the party was mustache themed in honor of the killer mustache my dad rocked for most of his life. My mom went all out and it turned out extraordinary.


It was so good being home with the one's I love. My family means the world to me so being able to spend time together this past weekend was something really special. Celebrating my dad's 50th birthday is definitely something I'll never forget.

1 comment: