Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Carter

Have you seen this documentary? A-MA-ZING.

Don't worry I own it. I have a sweet sweet love for the man Dwayne Michael Carter. (I have a very large array of music preferences.) I was introduced to his music in the summer of 2008 and I've been in love ever since. I'm not sure if you're aware, but he IS the best rapper alive.

If you're not a big fan of rap, Weezy is probably not for you. He's constantly carrying around his own concoction of cough syrup to sip on and is surrounded by a haze of marijuana smoke. Despite those two bad habits, there is something about that scratchy voice of his that has a huge amount of sex appeal. If you can get past his "characteristically profane lyrics" (said in an article by CNN entertainment) you really do discover the true genius embedded deep in the soul of this musician.

I'm a big fan of Lil Wayne. Guilty pleasure if you will. So-Weezy, do me a favor and stop canceling all your show's I buy tickets too. You're on my list of people to see before I die.

2 comments: