Sunday, January 17, 2010

6.12.10

On June 12 of this year, I will be running the Utah Valley Marathon.

In May of 2008 I ran my first marathon....and this was my face when I finished.
Yep. I'm pissed. I'm hating my life. The fractures in my feet are beginning to form and the only thing running through my mind at this kodak moment was, "what the hell was I thinking?"

Here's me trying to fake a smile for my mom-I still look like I am hating my life.

Running really is the best thing for my body to be in shape and right now I'm in need of some definite shaping. So-starting this February I begin my 4 months of training. Wish me luck people. 2009 was a bad year for my figure. Here we go "Hot Bod 2010".

Wanna be my running partner? Call me.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! Your cousin finally decided to call me last night and she mentioned that she is going to do the marathon with you! I wish I could be there to laugh at you guys....oops, I mean to cheer you guys on! I wish I had the discipline to do that! Instead of training, I am going to enjoy my 2nd bowl of ice cream of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot Bod 2010 is my mantra too! Man oh man 2009 was a lame year for fitness. Here we goooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats great Katie! You go girl. I can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you Katie good luck! You are such an awesome runner, you got me into running and I will never forget that time running with you! haha!

    ReplyDelete