Monday, January 25, 2010

A.A. Bondy


To my ultimate dismay, A.A. Bondy will be playing on Wednesday night and I unfortunately can not go.

If you have not yet heard him, I suggest you do. Right now. He is one of my all time favorite artists. When his first album, American Hearts came out, I had it on repeat for a very long while. I couldn't get enough of it. (If you'd like to know a secret, Jason and my song is on that album-Lovers Waltz. Take a listen, it will change your life.) His style of music could be described as a stripped down folk sound. It's all American if you ask me and it's an easy listen. He actually recorded that first album in the barn of his upstate, New York home! You don't get more American then that. His second album is just as respectable as the first, which is called When The Devil's Loose.

This man is a true talent and it breaks my heart that I can't see him on Wednesday. If you live in Utah and would like to go for me, buy your ticket here. I promise you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment