Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Beyond Adorable




I try not to post too much about the kids I nanny. After all, they aren't mine. But when I witness something as cute as this, I can't help but want to show the world!

Danni is obsessed with all the Disney princess's right now. She knows all there names, all their songs, and has seen all their movies. She is 100% a girlie girl. She loves nothing more then to dress up in a bizillion dress up dresses every single day of the week. For Christmas Santa brought her the entire Disney princess doll collection. She drags these girls around everywhere. I'm not kidding.

When we were watching Up! today, she wanted her "friends" to watch it with her. She set them up all in row in front of the TV and plopped herself right down next to them. I almost died.

I have no doubt in my mind that Danni really believes that she is a princess. What a little nugget, she melted my heart all over again today.

1 comment: