Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Adventure is out there!


As of last Friday, Jason and I are the newest residents of Auburn, WA. Jason has an internship with The Northwest Immigrants Rights Project in Tacoma for the summer. We are staying with some of his distant relatives in Auburn. I quit my job. I'm currently unemployed in a new city. A city where I know no one.  

And you know what?

I am so excited for a summer of unknowns.
I'm excited to make friends. To explore unfamiliar towns. To climb mountains in national parks that I've never been too.
I'm excited to eat at new restaurants. To run new trails. To shop at stores we don't have in Spokane. To break in a brand-spankin' new tent. 
I'm excited to go to concerts. To see our favorite comedian live. To attend game after game
But most importantly-
I'm excited to rekindle my relationship with my husband. After all, we only have each other here on this side of the state. 

I am going to make the very best of this experience that has been placed before me. Who knows, this quite possibly could be the greatest 3 months EVER. I can't wait to embark on new adventures and make new memories with my very best friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment