Monday, April 16, 2012

RADIOHEAD

Last weekend we went to Seattle with our friends Logan and Michelle to see Radiohead. Words can not express the mind blowing that took place at that show. I know I'm going to sound like a hipster music freak here, but it was more than a concert-it was an experience. I can't even begin to describe the magnificence that took place. I think Jason blogged about it perfectly. Check it out here.

The entire weekend was incredible. We ate indian food, hot tubed, walked around the city, got our fill of Ivars, took touristy Space Needle pictures and ended the trip off right at the concert.

Logan and Michelle mean the world to Jason and I. They have been there for us through thick and thin, they make us laugh harder then anyone else and have proven what true, long lasting friendship is all about. Without a doubt, we will be friends with these guys forever. (We kinda have to be-Jason and Logan are starting a law practice together after they graduate..more on that later). I know this may sound cheesy but I really do believe that we were meant to meet these guys. They are just the best.

Here are a few pictures from the trip-








If you ever get a chance to see Radiohead live, you must! It was definitely something I'll never forget.

1 comment:

  1. I second the Radiohead "experience" - I saw them a few weeks ago and I don't that I can adequately explain it.

    ReplyDelete