Thursday, April 26, 2012

By George, I think she's got it!


Everyone stop what you're doing. I have HUGE news.

I. Katie Widdison. Have found the world's greatest chocolate chip cookie! 

You know its gotta be good if this thing gets it's very own blog post. :) I'm not ashamed to admit that  when it comes to cookies I'm kind of a snob. I can tell a good cookie from a bad cookie just by looking at it.  You guys. This mother effing thing is the real deal. It's exterior provides the perfect little crunch while it's middle is soft and chewy. It delivered the perfect combination of flavors in your mouth- a little salty, alotta sweet with the ideal amount of chocolate chips. We can thank my favorite little bistro for providing my mouth with this exquisite little baked good. 

By no means was I searching for the perfect chocolate chip cookie. If fact, I've always been confident that I actually made the best around. I'm humbled to admit that this cookie has surpassed my own. It was so good in fact that I forced myself to stop eating it this afternoon just so I could enjoy the other half later. And let me tell you, that quite possibly may have been the best life decision i've ever made. My taste buds are literally exploding with jubilance as I type this. It was fate that we found each other.

I may or may not save the last few bites for Jason to enjoy when he gets home from his 16 hour day at school. 

...probably not. 

1 comment:

  1. You kill me! "This mother effing thing is the real deal!" This post just made you my favorite person of all time. Since this cookie is in Spokane and it doesn't look like I'll be traveling there any time soon, I think you should do us all a public service and post your runner up recipe. I am a chocolate chip cookie connoisseur myself and I'm always looking for the holy grail of recipes!

    ReplyDelete