Monday, March 26, 2012

Summer Getaway



I'll be the first to admit that I'm the worlds biggest sucker for Living Social and Groupon. They are like the modern day informercial but for the internet. I find myself buying things before I even finish reading the deal. (i.e.-waxing, yoga, restaurant vouchers, ice skating, etc.) My most recent purchase is by far the one I am most excited about. It's a 2 night stay at Adrift Hotel & Spa. This minimalist, eco-friendly hotel is located right on the Washington coast. The deal included a two night stay, an organic breakfast basket at your door each morning, bikes to ride down the boardwalk and a brick oven pizza! I'd be crazy not to jump at this opportunity! When realizing that Living Social sold over 700 of these deals, I knew I had to book early. I'm so glad I did because we were able to get a room with an ocean view.

I must say, I'm pretty proud of this purchase. It didn't even take that much convincing for Jason to be on board. I"m positive that this romantic little getaway is going to be the highlight of our summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment