Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happenings

Nothing too exciting to report. Lot's of fun has been had in the last week. Here's a few pictures to see what we've been up to-

Saturday lunches with le husband.

Mongolian Grill and indoor smores with our besties.

Jason begs me to go to Panda Express every Sunday after church. I hate that place. He usually can get me to give in though about every 3 months. The food is nasty every time but the fortune cookies never disappoint!

Taking funny pictures of my friends kids.

Making some kick ass Indian food and literally licking our plates clean.

Buying and wrapping lots of gifts!

Having a cupcake tasting party. This was really fun because you get to try lots a flavors without feeling guilty about over consumption! ;)

note-if you follow me on instagram you've already seen 75% of these pictures. Sorrs!

No comments:

Post a Comment