Sunday, March 25, 2012

A love letter

written on 9.16.10

Kate,
My love. I am sorry for the long delay in writing you. You mean the world to me. I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are my passion, my queen, my only true love. I love the way you look at me with your sparkling blue eyes. I love the warmth of your touch and the electricity of your presence. I think about you all the time and miss you more than you can imagine. Being apart even if for a short period of time has left me feeling empty. You're part of my heart and I can't live without you. I long for your soft warm lips and loving embrace every morning I wake up alone. I miss all the small simple joys of being together; sharing dinner, laughing, driving together, watching movies and holding hands. Loving you has always been like an invigorating spring morning, or a new day in my heart. I await our reunion like the oxygen I cannot live without.

Yours forever, in love,

Jason

Photo by the amazing Annie Gerber

1 comment: