Sunday, March 18, 2012

An Irish Feast

For as long as I can remember my mom has made corned beef and cabbage every year on St. Patrick's Day. We Gerber's don't have an ounce of Irish blood in us but it was a tradition that was never broken. I love that salty meal so keeping the tradition alive was a no-brainer for me. Yesterday we decided to have some friends over to feast and to enjoy the holiday together. It was a fantastic evening! There is nothing better than being in the company of good friends. We laughed until our stomachs hurt and then laughed some more. I can't recall how it happened but at some point my costume box came out and the wigs went on! As shown below, fun was had by all. :) It's times like this that make me so grateful for the beautiful friends in my life. I'm already planning the next get-together!

No comments:

Post a Comment