Monday, November 16, 2009

Polaroid Frenzy

Thank you tartraz for blogging about this! I am mildly obsessed.

I wish so badly that polaroid would continue making film for these beloved cameras. Don't get me wrong, this new era of digital photography is easy, convenient and most of all genius, but there is something special about the speedy print of a polaroid picture. The white frame around the photo is a timeless classic. I cross my fingers and toes that this article will soon become reality! (for those of you not interested in reading it, some peeps are trying to keep polaroid film alive.) But for now, I am going to enjoy the new program above and digitally turn my photos into polaroid copycats.



2 comments:

  1. SO FUN! Gerbs, we miss you. I miss you. I want a baby. Serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bah ha ha. Plz plz plz have one! I will throw you the worlds greatest baby shower. Serious.

    Love love love you.

    ReplyDelete