Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon Alert

Well I saw it. Did I love it? Am I freaking out like everyone else on facebook and in the blog-world? No. But did I enjoy it? Yes.

I'll admit it, I've read all the books. Don't get me wrong they are a fun and easy read but not life changing. Of all four publications, New Moon was my least favorite. I'm sorry but Jacob just rub's me the wrong way. Back off on Bella, son. She's spoken for.

This film had a much bigger budget which was nice. And as Jason said, "the fight scene's were pretty cool." (That was all i could get out of him when I asked if he liked it.) Overall, I really enjoyed it but it wasn't something I was willing to wait in line for to see the midnight showing. But you know who was willing to do that? My mother. ha. She is a twilight fanatic. She's read the books, had a big party when the first movie came out on DVD, and was first in line to not only see New Moon at Midnight, but Twilight at 9:30 before. Gotta love Pammy. That woman is unstoppable.


I will say though, the eye candy in the movie wasn't half bad....

If I HAD to pick a team then team Edward. ;)

Go home Jacob. No one likes you. (you're kinda pretty to look at though...)



3 comments:

  1. um DOI do you see how much sexier jacob is than edward??? i had to change teams after seeing the movie. i just love those shapeshifting cousins of skinwalkers. what can i say? i just want to cuddle up next to wolfboy jacob and we can just roast each other via the intense amount of body heat that will flow from our bodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is hilarious! I have to admit-I waited for the midnite showing, wore my twilight t-shirt & am pretty in love with the series. I pick Team Edward-Jacob is pretty though! Glad you at least READ the books, it really irritated me that almost half the audienence was upset at the way they ended New Moon-like they hadn't even READ the books! So kudos Katie! & your right, when I asked my hubby what his gave part was, he said Dakota Fanning was cool & the fighting. Haha-boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. after staring at Jacob's abs the whole movie, I'm not sure why Bella is still breathing heavily over Edwards cold, pale body.

    ReplyDelete