Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I.G.F.

For the majority out there who don't know what I.G.F. stands for, let me tell you....it means "I'm Grateful For". Some friends and I made this up long ago and it has yet to go away. It's just a fun way for us to name what we've been grateful for! Lately I've been thinking about all the things I appreciate so much in my life. I really, truly, sincerely can say that I feel so incredibly blessed! I love days like this. I love feeling infinite love for those people in my life who are so dear to me. I'm a lucky girl. So let me let you in on a few "IGF's" in my life- IGF the people around me who make me the utmost happy. IGF days where I feel on top of the world. IGF great food. (I'm a taurus, we appreciate fine taste.) IGF laughter. IGF family. IGF Jason (you knew that one was coming.) IGF my little Danni who I get to spend time with everyday. IGF fall weather. IGF J.Crew (oopsies). IGF all the fun blogs that I adore. IGF photographs. Ugh, the list just goes on and on. I guess this is a great time to be thinking about the things that I am grateful for with Thanksgiving quickly approaching. What are some of your I.G.F's??? I would love to know!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the last month that I thought I'd share. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Katie! What lipstick are you wearing in the 2nd pic? I LOOOOVE it!! I need it. i have to have it. Tell me now! Please??

    ReplyDelete