Tuesday, November 17, 2009

J.Crew has done it again

You all know my weakness. I've blogged about it time and time again. I have an obsession with J.Crew. There I said it. I LOVE IT! Their style is simple chic and most of all classic. They have everything from handbags to headbands, wedding attire to children's shoes. It's a one stop shop if you ask me. Their stylists really know how to polish up any outfit. Their simple apparel always has that little something extra to it. Whether it be glitter, feathers, brooches, beads or oversized flowers, J.Crew is ready to dress you for any and all occasions. I am delighted about their 2009 catalog that recently came out. It was love at first sight....

Jason, Mom, Santa Claus-any of these will do.

xoxo,
Gerberbaby

slevedge chambray shirt. I've been wanting this little beauty for quite some time.

vintage matchstick cord. One in every color will do...

A great pair of weather boots. A MUST while living in frosty weather.

Every girl needs a top-notch cardigan. For those of you who are cold blooded like me, I'd wear one of these any month of the year!

1 comment:

  1. I love J. Crew too! I love all those cardigans and those boots at the end are too die for. I hope Santa brings you a few of those items:)

    ReplyDelete