Thursday, October 1, 2009

Maybe I don't always say it, but I love you


Maybe I tease you and kid you a lot,
Maybe I never show up on the dot...
but I love you

Maybe I dance just a little too close,
Maybe my jokes are a little too gross...

Maybe I sometimes let you do the work,
Maybe I even act like a jerk...
but I love you

Maybe I hold you a little too tight,
Maybe I keep you up too late at night,

Maybe my pride sometimes gets in the way
Maybe I feel more than I ever say...
but I love you

Maybe I don't always smile and agree,
Maybe my mind runs a little too free,

But you know I"ll stay just as true as can be,
Maybe not perfect, but perfectly me,
And dreaming of new ways to help make you see,
that I love you.

This darling poem was written inside a card that Jason gave to me. It may sound a little light hearted to some people but to me, it was absolutely perfect. I'm sensitive. And Jason can razz me at times. But he always knows how to make my lil' sensitive bones feel more loved then I ever thought possible. I maybe be a hopeless romantic but Jason knows exactly what to do when he wants me to fall head over heels all over again....

2 comments:

  1. I think I just fell in love with Jason... I mean for you. (I just made this awkward). But that is a darling poem, he is a keeper. See you this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete