Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Scarf season is now upon us

j.crew
banana republic
I absolutely LOVE this circle scarf! I will be owning one of these this season. Courtesy of Urban Outfitters.
My personal fav! My outfits tend to be a bit plain jane. This scarf is beyond adorable and would be the perfect addition to my many solid colored t-shirts. Also Urban Outfitters.

One of the best parts about living in Utah is being able to experience all 4 seasons! Living in Arizona for so long you realize that there are only 2-hot and hotter. These are a few scarfs that I would love to add to my collection. A great scarf always seems to give your outfit that little something extra, you know? So thank you Utah. Thank you for making my wardrobe that much cuter with the addition of winter clothing.


2 comments:

  1. Daily outfits please. You thought I was joking when I asked, but I'm not. Please please please dress me...I seriously need your help. Oh, and the message you sent me comparing blogging to community college, I ALMOST DIED laughing. You light up my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how dare you. i live in az and i love my scarves.
    danielle

    ReplyDelete