Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My little, bigger brother.

For those of you who do not know my little brother Alex, I highly suggest that you meet him sometime in your life. I've been thinking a lot about him today and how he is truly one of my very best friends. Lucky for me, he's my brother! He may not look it, but yes, he is 2 years younger then me. He's 6'5" and can grow a beard like it's no one's business. There are so many things that I love about this kid. Because I am in such a good mood right now, I will name a few:

1. Alex can quote movies better then anyone I know. We could probably carry on an entire conversation made up entirely of movie quotes.
2. He is an AMAZING musician. He plays the bass for a band called Miniature Tigers. If you haven't heard of them then you're missing out. Go here. Now.
3. Alex is incredibly intelligent. He buys me the best books for Christmas. He fortunate to be not only book smart but street smart too. He's really REALLY great to talk to.
4. He is a great traveler! The lucky boy has toured all over the country, visited Japan, and backpacked New Zealand for a few months.
5. He's a sports guy. He's plays, but mostly watches. :) He is very knowledgeable in this area.
6. Alex is very generous. He's there to give a helping hand whenever he can. He's a great friend. He loves everyone he meets and it's incredibly obvious when you get to know him.
7. Not only is he a talented musician, but he has great taste in music too! He is my go-to-guy when I need new tunes to listen too.
8. He hangs out with me when I visit home. I don't go home often enough but when I do, he's the person I am most excited to see. No one can make me laugh like him.
9. Alex is a movie expert. He likes a very wide range of movies. I trust his opinion when it comes to what I should see.
10. He loves his sister (me).

To sum it all up, Alex RULES. He is such an amazing person. He is everything you would want in a friend, and lucky for me, a brother.

Here are a few pictures of my lil' bro. Enjoy.


This picture is of me, Alex and my oldest brother Rick. Eric is missing in this picture.





2 comments:

  1. Hear Hear! I've always loved Alex and you both! You are terrific people to know - HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang Katie! Alex is gi-normous! Bobby (my little brother by 2 years) & him used to hang out a little from Robson-Mesa High. His beard is so intense. I haven't seen him since we were at Taylor. Time is so crazy, it can change a person so much...
    :0 (shocked expression)

    Bobby & Alex sound a lot alike, maybe that's why they got along so well.

    ReplyDelete