Monday, October 19, 2009

Rules for My Unborn Son


A big thanks to my very favorite blog, Cup of Jo for her post on the fabulous book, Rules for My Unborn Son by Walker Lamond. His book includes 1001 tips on how to be an extraordinary and significant man. This is inspirational for men and not to mention mothers who want to raise a bona fide son! To see a few of these rules check out Walker's blog here. The book comes out October 27. You can bet your boots that it will be the newest edition on my bookshelf!

2 comments:

  1. Today I said, "...bet your boots." at work and my friend asked, "Did you just say 'bet your boobs?'" Seriously? Why is it just you and I who use that phrase on a regular basis?

    P.S. See you this weekend. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cup of jo is my favorite blog too!

    ReplyDelete