Friday, July 1, 2011

Blog neglect

If you're wondering where I've been:

Moving.
We've moved into a house! Isn't she cute? I am so excited to have a yard, loads more space and luckily for you a guest bedroom! Come visit.

Popsicle eating.
I can not stop eat bomb pops. Blast you Walmart for conveniently having these delicious treats always in stock!

Enjoy the outdoors.
I was not feeling Spokane for the first 7 months I was here. I really thought winter was year round. But now this place is gorgeous. Like really gorgeous. We live just a hop, skip and a jump away from an amazing park that we love to go on walks in. Please summer, stay awhile! I'm lovin' the sunshine.


3 comments:

  1. Your house is adorable!! I'm so glad that the weather is better and that you are getting some sunshine! Hope you guys are doing great and that park looks a lot more appealing than 117 degrees here... Death!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i love the house! we must come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that you live across the street from us! And that we can come over and hang out after my kid goes to bed at like 10 PM.

    ReplyDelete