Thursday, September 2, 2010

Life Update

Remember Me?

I hardly remember how to work computers anymore now that I'm with out. I'm currently blogging on my boss's PC...definitely a switch from my beloved mac!

So here's a short update-

1. I have 9 days left in Utah. It's gonna to be a bittersweet goodbye. Especially when I leave my sweet little Danni. (Seriously it's gonna rip my heart out.)

2. My dress is currently being altered and I pick it up next week! Wait till I post pictures. It's amazingggggg.

3. I get married in 43 days! Yipee! Thank goodness for my countdown app on my iphone. (It goes a little slow for my liking though. :)

4. I haven't see Jason in almost 3 weeks nor will I till we say "I do". :( It's been hard, but time is actually going a lot faster then I thought. We talk every night which is so so wonderful (even though Jason HATES talking on the phone, he's a good sport and does it for me.) He is loving law school and seriously kicking butt. I am so incredibly proud of him.

5. We just booked our hotel room and airplane tickets for HAWAII in December! Woot! I can't wait.

Overall, things are going pretty great in my neck of the woods. I'm embarking on a lot of change that is coming upon me far too fast but I'm ecstatic about all of it! Once I get to AZ, it will be easier for me to blog on my mom's computer. So be patient, I promise to have far more interesting posts coming real soon!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! It's coming up so fast...can you believe it? I can't wait to get your invite - when I hear the mail-lady outside I run to the mailbox...no i'm kidding, but I should. Did you find a nanny job in Spokane yet? Where are you going to be living exactly? I need to know these things because I've been there and know where the hot spots are :)..well my brother does. Ok this is dumb, I just need to call you for goodness sakes. It's 10pm here and we are going to Orlando tomorrow. I'll call ya when we are road trippin. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed that you are doing so well being away. Good for you! It is going so fast. I'm so excited! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete