Monday, September 20, 2010

Wedding wedding and more wedding!

Welcome to wedding central! I've been home for a week and I have been VERY busy. Here's a few pictures that will help you see why:
This is my bedroom. My mom waited until I got here to inform me that I am room-less. That's right. I am continuing to live out of a suitcase and was given the option to sleep on the couch or bunk with Connie. Conj has been nice enough to let me share her bed. Love that girl. (If you haven't heard, Jason's sister Connie moved to AZ and is staying with my parents for a while.) It's pretty awesome. I love love love having her here. Anyways, back to my room. Here is the China that we've been collecting. The idea is to have mix-matched plates on all the tables.

Here is the plethora of vases we've been collecting for the tables. They are so pretty and will be perfect for what we are planning to do!

Isn't this gazebo gorgeous?! My parents just had it built in the backyard. After the temple sealing we are having a ring exchange before the reception. (I have more family that aren't members of the church then that are...it just seems right to have something for them to be apart of.) Under this gazebo is where it will take place....at sunset. So dreamy...

Here's the awesome chandelier that hangs inside. Gorgeous! We have lots of chandeliers that will be hanging under different things in our yard. This was my mom's idea and I think its perfect.

My mom is a total nut and decided to build all the tables for the yard! (and by nut, I mean totally awesome. That woman is amazing and can do anything. I am so lucky to have her help me with all my crazy ideas. My mom rules) These are the table legs that just got stained.

And here are the table tops! We spent hours gluing is the hot AZ sun but it was totally worth it. They turned out gorgeous.

See?!? It's beautiful! Isn't my mom the greatest?

Here's Connie doing her favorite thing since moving to Arizona. She has been so willing to help with all the wedding craziness, but when we have some down time, by the pool is where she can be found. She is turning into quite the bronze goddess.

And last but not least, here is a funny picture that I cropped of Jason's hair. Conan O'brien look alike, maybe???
ha ha. Love you Jase!

So there is my first week at home is a series of iphone pictures! Time is flying. Only 25 more days till the wedding! (and 23 days till I see Jason <3 )

3 comments:

  1. I need to come see you. OH my gosh I am so excited for the wedding. I love the style of everything and I am sure it's going to be amazing! I am not surprise that your mom kicked you out of your room so the wedding stuff can have somewhere to stay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete