Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bye Bye Macsies

Once upon a time I had a mac. It was a really beautiful one at that. It was the first "big girl" purchase I made. I saved up, designed one specific for me, and purchased it with my own moneyz.

Sadly, it has met its demise. :(

I was doing homework at work on Tuesday. I walked away from my computer for 5 minutes and the stupid cat knocked over a glass of water all over my open laptop.

It's fried. Gone baby gone.

I cried for a good two hours after this tragedy. Luckily though, I was able to retrieve all my documents off it. (pictures, music, the 10 page paper that I was working on moments before the accident...) The computer itself though? All gone. No more. byebye.

I know I've been a terrible blogger lately due to school, work and planning a wedding but my blogging life may become even more non existent until I am able to replace my precious macintosh.

If you know anyone giving away free Mac's, lemme know k? Cuz getting married is EX-PEN-SIVE. Right now couches, dressers, tables and chairs are priority over buying a new computer.

Hmph. I feeling liking pouting all over again.

2 comments:

  1. I think the freakin cat's owner should buy you a new mac!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i fumbled across your blog one day, and i just love your posts, so i kept reading. and i thought i may just give some input on this one. b's sister had almost the exact same scenario happen with her macbook. she was devastated. but she sold her macbook on ebay for 500 advertising it for repair. if you can find out what works inside, you can totally sell it! for not quite as much as you bought it for, but for money none the less.

    just a thought :)

    ps. love your blog/engagements. they're amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete