Friday, June 18, 2010

We're moving to Washington!

Spokane to be exact.

Jason was accepted to Gonzaga Law School and will be starting this fall! We found the cutest little condo that I will happily call home for the next few years. The plan so far is for him to move out there in August, start school, fly to Arizona for the weekend to get married, then be back to school by Monday with his new beautiful bride. It's going to be a fast, stressful weekend but luckily we've already decided to take a two week tropical honeymoon over Christmas to make up for no honeymoon in October.

That's not even the best part. Jason is going to apply for a study abroad in Italy next summer! WOOT! The course is only a month long, but we've decided to stay for an extra few weeks and travel around Europe. I'm finally going to be kissed on top of the Eiffel Tower!

This marriage this is working out pretty great so far, and we're not even married yet.

...Katie Widdison....I like how that sounds.



7 comments:

  1. Oh Katie.... That is great news. I wish you were moving to New Mexico. Tell Jason I'll put in a good word for him at the law school... just sayin. Love you lots! Maybe if you move home in August, I can come visit you before the wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such a nerd. i like katie widdison too. let's see how long it takes you to change your name tho...

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! I just found your blog off your facebook. Exciting news!!! I might be in Italy next summer (MAYBE haha) if so, maybe we'll have to meet up in Florence or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! What a fun adventure. I am so excited for your wedding. I am in LOVE with your ring. It is so cute. You guys look so cute together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am jealous of your newlywed adventures, you guys are going to have so much fun. I hear a lot of peopls saying the first year is the hardest, but I think it's the BEST. So happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT?! Washington, Italy & Euro trips....I hate you. :)

    We are praying about moving to Portland next year....& we really feel like it will happen, we just gotta wait & see....

    I'm so excited for you Katie! How great is life?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reading your blog instead of packing to move countries. But... ITALIA???!!!! I was there working this summer and will be there working next summer--do you know where you will be??!! Ohmygoodness, that would be so fun to see you there!! (Not that you in Spokane is so far from me in Portland...) :) love ya kates.

    ReplyDelete