Monday, June 7, 2010

Polar Opposites

How ironic is it that I received this shirt in the mail and purchased this dress on the very same day? Ha. The first was purchased mostly for Jason, but I plan on wearing it a time or two this summer. And how 'bout that dress? It was love at first sight. The second I tried it on, I instantly knew it was the one. I'll have to do a few alterations to make it garment ready but my goal is to keep it as true as I can to the original.

Truth be told, I'm pretty excited to wear both. ;)
Happy Monday!

8 comments:

  1. OK... I'm not sure what I think about the first purchase, maybe I'm to old? I don't get it! However the second purchase you have my full approval on! I can't wait to see you in it! Jason will be excited to see you out of it! HA!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was wondering if you were going to get it, i can't believe you found it first try, how exciting

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH. That dress is AMAZING - you are going to look so beautiful, I absolutely cannot wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amaze-zaa-zing dress katie!!!! You are gonna look so hot. :) & maybe you can wear your Little Wayne tee underneath your dress? it may look good, you never know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie... gorg!! I love it... I can't wait for more pics. Please send me pics via cell phones. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie, I love the dress. Let Chels and I know if there is anything we can help with. I guess Gerb is already calling for some help and we're so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did you find your dress? I adore it! I'm not sure it would be as flattering on me as it was on you... but I would love to know where you found it.

    ReplyDelete