Friday, May 16, 2014

Showering the babe




 How cute are these party favors? It was a loofa that said, "From Katie's shower to yours" ha! 











Last weekend Jason and I ventured south for my Arizona baby shower. My mother outdid herself once again! Are you surprised though? That lady is amazing. The day could not have been more perfect. I felt so loved! I really do have the best friends and family that absolutely spoiled me rotten. My only complaint is that the day went by far too quickly! I wish could have spent an hour with each and every person there, but alas...I could not. The weekend was absolutely fabulous. 

Thanks for the world's best baby shower, mama! This baby is now ready to greet the world! 


*most pictures taken by Annie Gerber Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment