Friday, July 19, 2013

Twilight Concert Series



Hello there! It's been awhile since I've last blogged. 5 months almost. Holy Moly. Back in February our Spokane house was robbed and my computer along with all my pictures (which were not backed up on a hard drive) was stolen. Saddest thing ever. I cried for days. So it's been hard to blog without a device or visuals. (Blogs without pictures are boring). It wasn't until today that I realized there's a blogger app! (There's an app for that!) 

DUH, Katie. 

So here I am. On my phone (cuz we're too broke to buy me a new computer),  ready to try this whole blogging thing again. 

Jason graduated in May from law school. We've since moved to Salt Lake City where he and his friend plan to start a law practice together. (They take the bar in 10 days! Gah!) We found the cutest little rental and are really excited to be living in such a great city. 

One of the best things about Salt Lake in the summer time is the Twilight Concert Series. It happens every Thursday evening and awesome bands come play in Pioneer Park for only $5 bucks! It use to be free but now they've put a small price on it to keep the riffraff out (aka smelly homeless people). It is such a blast! Last night was the first show and we saw Belle and Sebastian. Next week The Flaming Lips will play and I think Jason might pop a gasket with excitement he's that stoked to see them. I'm most excited about Ludacris! Ha. He's playing the second week in August and I am so. so. excited. If you know me at all then you know I've got a special place in my heart for rap music. ;) I've been listening to Luda since junior high school and I can't wait to sing along with all those songs I've had memorized for years. 

It's great to be back in Utah. I never thought I'd say that! But this place has it all. Jason and I like to call it a big little city. It progressive, cultural and up and coming. 

Stayed tuned ya'll. Now that I've downloaded that app, I'm making a blogging come back! 

xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. omg i WISH i could go see luda w/ you!
    i'm so glad you're back to the blog. i hope a house post is coming up soon ;)

    ReplyDelete