Monday, February 25, 2013

This place we call home


 











 










Here are a few pictures that my beautiful aunt took of Jason and I in our home on Sunday afternoon.
I quite possibly am the most nostalgic person you'll ever meet, so documenting our first home together was pretty important to me. I'm excited to look back on these pictures some day and remember the life we shared in our little yellow retro house. Our time here is quickly approaching its end and my heart is breaking a little at the thought of saying goodbye. This farewell will surely be bittersweet.  We still have two months before we pack up and head out. I plan on cherishing these last days. That means, slowing down and being aware of these special moments that we are soon leaving behind. 

4 comments:

  1. yay i've been waiting for pics of your cute house! super sweet. & great photos by annie, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your faces. I know the pain of leaving a house that you treasure. Life goes on, but soak it up. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my sweet Katie. I love sharing your life through pictures. I know leaving behind your first home will be very sad...but moving on to new adventures will help alleviate the pain. I am proud of you and the wonderful woma you have become. I am looking forward to be able to see you two more often. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog ! Thanks for sharing nice information including beautiful pictures of your traveling experience. We hope that you have got out much with your friends. Boat Cruises in Melbourne

    ReplyDelete