Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Today, in love



I'm feeling very much in love with my husband today. 

He makes me happy. He makes me whole.
He is the ying to my yang.
He is the head and I am the heart. 
He listens.
He loves.
He makes things right.

We share each others burdens. 
When he stumbles. I stumble. 
When I fall. He falls.
 Yet we are there to pick each other up. 

We forgive.
We accept.
We change.
We love unconditionally.
Because we are one.

He is my partner. My lover. My very best friend.
Our love has evolved into something magnificent.
Something deeper than yesterday, yet not as deep as tomorrow. 

Jason my sweet,
my heart is yours.
Forever.
For Always.
In love. 




6 comments:

  1. so so sweet. thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lover. "That word bums me out unless it is between 'meat' and 'pizza.'"

    No but seriously, you guys are adorable. Happy happy almost anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this. So so much. I just laughed really hard.

      Delete
  3. Oh, of course I forgot to mention, the quote was by none other than our favorite Liz Lemon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love the LL quote ^^^, and your aunt (is that right?) is so amazing! Whoa. What a photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this makes me want to cry! you are so gifted at writing. love you guys!

    ReplyDelete