Monday, October 15, 2012

Harvest moon wedding part 1




A few weeks ago I was privileged to go to Arizona and be apart of something really special.
I'm not sure if ya'll know this but listen to this weird chain of events-

I was first roommates with Connie (Jason's sister) in Provo, UT.
I met Jason through Connie.
We fall in love, etcetera etcetera, and get engaged.
When I move home two months before my wedding, Connie decides she wants to move to the desert. So she moves to Arizona with me.
Alex (my younger brother) has a best friend named Josh.
Josh meets Connie, they fall in love, etcetera etcetera and
GET ENGAGED.

So here we are. 

I married my best friends brother and my brother's best friend married my now sister in law. 
And now we are all family. I love it. 

So.
If you can't tell from the chain of events above, Connie is pretty special to me. I wanted to do something really memorable for her before she got married. 


A few days before the wedding, Yasmine (the gorgeous brunette photographed above...who is dating my brother...more on that later :) and I decided to throw Connie a special dinner before she tied the knot. 

It turned out better than expected. I had envisioned in my mind for a long while what I wanted to do and it turned out EXACTLY how I imagined. How often does that happen? 

The entire evening was so incredible. I am so happy I have such amazing people in my life that I get to experience all these wonderful memories with.

Next up, Connie and Josh's unbelievable wedding.

*These photos were taken with my polaroid camera and then scanned into my computer. I know they are a bit blurry and washed out, but I love them. 

1 comment: