Saturday, November 12, 2011

One

Last month Jason and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary. I think I delayed writing this post because it is hard for me to put into words the amount of love I have for this man. I wake up every morning thinking, "how is it possible to love you more today then I did yesterday?" Being able to wake up everyday next to your very best friend is the absolute best! There is no one in the world that I would rather spend my time with.

Jason, thank you for being mine. Thank you for making me feel more loved then I ever thought possible. And thank you for making my life more and more wonderful every single day.
I love you past the stars and the moon!






Life is good.

3 comments:

  1. "like."

    and i forgot how gorgeous your photos (/wedding/dress/self) are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw what a sweet post! love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You were/are such a beautiful bride. :)

    ReplyDelete