Friday, November 25, 2011

Glacier Park

Have you ever been to Glacier National Park in Montana? I can't stop daydreaming about this place. Right now it's 27 degrees and I'm all snuggled up on the couch but man do I wish I was back in this beautiful national park! (circa July...i'm sure it freezing there now). It was our first visit to Glacier and definitely not our last. You guys, I had no idea it was so beautiful! My very best friend Dane invited us for a short visit and I can honestly say that it was the most fun we had all summer. We kayaked down the Flathead river, ate huckleberry ice cream, swam in the clearest lake i've ever seen, barbecued and stayed up late laughing with two of the greatest guys I know. I can hardly wait until it warms up again cuz you can bet your boots we'll be back! Here's a few pictures from our trip. If you have't been I suggest you go! It's unbelievably gorgeous and so much fun.


Isn't Dane the absolute cutest? LOVE him.

2 comments:

  1. It looks so pretty, I have always wanted to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to go! These pictures are to die for. Makes me want summer. Miss you and dane!

    ReplyDelete