Saturday, May 14, 2011

One down, two to go

Guess who just finished his first year of law school???
This first year was full of late nights in the library, law books all over my living room, random case stories told over dinner and a boy who worked a whole lot harder then I ever imagined! They say the first year is the hardest. Man, I hope that's true cause Jason could sure use some of that heavy load lifted. I am so incredibly proud of my husband. Some days may not have been easy, but I can tell you so far it's been worth it. Every sacrifice he is making is not going unappreciated or unnoticed. I am so happy where we are right now and the effort that Jason is putting forth to give us a good future.

Love you Sayson! One down, two to go!

2 comments:

  1. Go Jason! I hope you guys are celebrating big time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hip Hip Horray! Hip Hip Horray! (imagine me pumping my fist in the air) (oh imagine I am wearing a party hat too)(and imagine I am showing up at your door with celebratory cupcakes and ginger ale) (I am REALLY into ginger ale lately.) Way to go Jason!!

    ReplyDelete