Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dumpster Diver

I can safely say that I now truly understand the expression, "one man's trash is another man's treasure." Today as I was taking out the garbage I spotted this little gem in the dumpster. I couldn't believe someone would throw this beautiful globe away! I immediately scanned my surroundings to make sure no one was around to see me grab it out of the garbage. Should I be embarrassed about taking things out of the dumpster? I'm new at this. I ran back into my apartment on cloud nine and grinning from ear to ear about my new treasure. Jason thought I was crazy. I don't care though. :) I swear it was just what my living room was missing. I love it!
Oh, and did I mention that it lights up?! For reals, who would through this away?
Move aside yoga, dumpster diving just might be my new thing.

2 comments:

  1. teehee. you make me laugh. marshall has a light-up globe just like that except it hangs above his bed (in his parents' house). he very seriously contemplated bringing it back to our apt.

    ReplyDelete