Thursday, February 17, 2011

Whoops. My bad.


So I have a problem. Sometimes (every time) I pick out all the "reds" or all the "purples" from any package of candy. It drives Jason crazy! I just can't help it though. All the other flavors are gross. I really didn't think I was as bad as Jason says I am until tonight. While the boy was at school, I opened up some of his valentines candy that I bought him (cause I knew he would want to share with me :) Well, I lost track of time perusing the intranetz and next thing I know, all the reds were gone! I guess the first step to recovery is acceptance. I am a candy color hog. New goal-eat all the colors of the rainbow. Or should I just give up candy all together? I'll go with the first option. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Katie my LoVe! I'll admit I am a color snob when it comes to candy too! You look beautiful as always and hope you and the hubby are doing well. My mom made your delicious soup you posted and it is WonDerFul!! I will be making it soon, thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete