Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Danielle!

This post is a few days late, but that's kinda in my nature when it comes to Danielle. Never in my life have I met anyone more punctual than this girl. We use to meet at Elmers for lunch at least once a week and I was notoriously late every time! She never ceased to call me each time and give my a hard time about my tardiness. :) We met way back in 2005 where we worked together at a doctors office. Her and I couldn't be more opposite but I think that is what drew us to one another. To this day I consider her one of my very best friends. She's kind, funny, a movie lover and a music guru...she picks out the BEST birthday cards, gives the most thoughtful gifts and seriously has the sexiest tattoos i've ever seen.

Danielle I love you to bits and pieces! Thanks for being such an amazing friend. <3


One of my favorite Danielle quotes-

"No Katie, sarcastic people will end up alone....with cats...even though they are allergic to cats!"

She said this little gem to me while visiting me in Utah, going to the Sundance film festival. :)



1 comment:

  1. aw so sweet how could i not love it ha, as good as any bday present except a gift card to urban...jk :)
    man my hair has been through some changes ha

    ReplyDelete