Saturday, December 11, 2010

My chicken nugget

No words can express the amount of heartache I feel when I think about this little girl below. I thought that it wouldn't be too hard leaving Utah (and her) and starting a new life here in Washington. This my friends is not the case. I was with Danni since the very beginning. Literally. I was in the delivery room when she was born and was with her every day since for 3 and a half years. This child stole my heart. Don't get me wrong I miss the other 4 kids dearly, but the special relationship I had with Danni is something so unique, precious and irreplaceable. I get teary eyed now when I think of her and sometimes its a struggle to hold back my tears. Not a day goes by that I don't think of little Danni. Luckily we're able to video chat via the 4G iphone :) (Thanks Jason and Bunney for having awesome phones) My heart fills with joy when I hear her voice and see that cute little face!

Let me tell you, being a nanny may be one of the most rewarding jobs but be fore warned, it will tare your heart out come the day you have to move away and say goodbye.

Wahdoo so much my little chicken nugget.

"wahdoo"-the way Danni use to say "love you" when she was learning her words. <3






No comments:

Post a Comment