Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lucille 2

So remember how Buster was dating Lucille 2 and she had vertigo? I KNOW HOW SHE FEELS! I woke up this morning with a stiff neck and a serious case of the dizzy spells. I thought it was something only old people got? Ughhhhhhh. The room is spinning and I cant walk without holding on to stuff.

Any of you experience the same thing? I am going to the chiropractor in the morning hoping he can adjust me back to normal. But if you have any further advice of how to make this crap go away I would love to know!

2 comments:

  1. My Mom had vertigo for about a year it is horrible she had to do these exercises where she would lay on one ear the switch to the other side. It's funny that you say that about Lucille 2 because that's the first thing I thought of when my mom said she had it. If you still have it call me and I'm sure I could give some tips, hopefully it's gone by now! On a side note I hope you are enjoying Washington I love and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete