Saturday, May 8, 2010

Conan!

After being back a whole week, I figure it's about time I blog about our little trip to vegas to see Conan O'brien on his, "legally prohibited from being funny on television" tour.

A-MA-ZING.

I laughed until my stomach hurt-and then laughed some more. I'm glad I got to share Jason's 25th birthday with him and Conan. The weekend could not have gone better.

He's obviously on cloud 9 in this picture. Jason has loved Conan his whole life and was more then excited to see him in person.
Happy birthday baby. I love you.
Jason was far more interested in taking a picture of his new Conan shirt then listening to what ever I was trying to tell him in this picture.

2 comments:

  1. Katie,

    second picture: where's the ring that should be on that finger... hahaha I am so funny. If Jason ever reads your blog comments, he should get the hint. I will call you this week on my way home from work. sure do love ya!

    ReplyDelete