Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Welcome to my crib.

I've had a few requests to put up some pictures of my humble abode. To be honest, the only thing worth seeing is my bedroom. The rest of my house is of no importance. (AKA-not that cute.)

So welcome! To casa a la Katie!

Not to be rude but I have the world's most comfortable bed. It's like sleeping on celestial clouds.
My room is about the size of a shoe box. I feel really lucky to have all these wonderful shelves. They keep me VERY organized.
I absolutely LOVE this picture that's hanging on my wall. It's entitled, Almond Branches in Bloom by Vincent Van Gogh. It's one of the prettiest shades of blue I've ever seen and it is definitely the focal point of my room. (Those beautiful roses there on the left are from the boy....for no good reason. I sure do love him.)
How pathetic is this closet? Do you see the mad pile of shoes on the ground? I guess I shouldn't complain too much, I've definitely had to deal with smaller closets. Maybe it's the amount of clothes I have? Never.
Here's my, "get ready" station. I sit right there on the ground and do my hair and make-up. I actually really love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment