Saturday, March 6, 2010

Things that are blog worthy-

1. I gave in. I did it. I jumped on the band wagon if you will. I am the newest owner of the iphone. I was very hesitant at first. I realized though (with the influence of my sweet boyfriend) that I'd pay almost just as much for any other smart phone. I must say, I am LOVING it. Best purchase of 2010, hands down. How did I go so long without one???

2. Running SUXXX so far. Ugh. I haven't hit the 3 week mark yet but that's when it'll get easier.

3. The Academy Awards are tomorrow! Woot! I'll be watching from the red carpet pre-show right to the very end.

4. Alice in Wonderland was very good but I don't think it was THAT amazing to have to tease the world for a whole year with previews.

5. My hair is finally past my shoulders. (Let me tell you, getting it this far is quite the accomplishment.)

6. Summer is just around the corner! Yipee!

Also...Here are two of my favorite pictures from the last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment