Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The leaning tower of toss pillows

This evening while I was getting ready for bed, I neatly stacked our toss pillows in their usual home. Tonight though their towering sight made me giggle. This photo is sure proof that I am Pam Gerber's daughter. My mother has given me a love for these babies. Jason thinks they are ridiculous but I know he secretly loves how cute they make our bed look! :)
I just purchased this rug from CB2. You buy the rug by the square so you can make is as large as you want and you can mix up how they are arranged. I really love the look of it, but I don't love how easily it shows dirt. :( (Please ignore the crap under the bed. Our apartment has absolutely no storage space.)
I made this necklace holder awhile back and I absolutely love it! I got the wood and stain at home depot, the nobs at hobby lobby (on sale, even better) and had myself a little craft night! It was super easy and super cheap. I love how it turned out.
Lastly here's a picture of us with our Anthro mugs. We used them as decor for the wedding and now we get to enjoy them forever! That's the best part of using practical decor in a wedding, you get to make good use of it after. :) Thanks mom.

3 comments:

  1. yay! i love my A mug too :) AND we have crap under our bed too...and in the wash room, and in ottomans in the living room, and in the tiny garage that only a go-kart would fit in. So I know how you feel. Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work all around! I love throw pillows too and patrick hates them just like jason. There's nothing better than a pretty bed though!

    ReplyDelete