Sunday, November 7, 2010

A few things


I started The Hunger Games two days ago. Done. Loved it. Good thing I didn't start reading the series until after all three books came out. I absolutely hate waiting! I am the most impatient person I know. Tomorrow I head to Utah for a week to take care of the kids I use to nanny one last time while their parents are out of the country. Jason will be left here to survive on pizza rolls and frozen burritos. I was suppose to prepare meals wasn't I? Whoops. Still learning all the wifey duties. ;)

I found my car buried in leaves this morning. There isn't an inch of ground that isn't covered. I love Fall!
Here's a sneak peak of my bedding which I am in LOVE with. I will post pictures of the whole place once she's all done and decorated. I have one room left the finish, and it's obvi this one. ha. Any suggestions on what to do with those white walls?

5 comments:

  1. aaah Katie!! I miss you. Love your anthro bedding. ps i have a tutorial to make one. let's do it! I'll fly up to spokane (because I'm obsessed with that place).
    ps, no you didn't have to prepare dinners haha. i tried that...it never works out. they always end up making crappy foods like macaroni with hot dogs...gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bedding! Okay Hunger Games took over my life. Are you done with all three books?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth-Jason brought up the thought that it might be weird having Bob Dylan near the bed watching our every move. ha. I happily agreed since the only reason I suggested putting Bob in there was for him! ha

    Sheree-miss you. that's all.

    Erica-I am on the second now. I seriously couldn't put the first one down! I've been neglecting Jason, but for good reason. ha. I'll let you know how I like all them when i'm finished...which will probably be by the end of the week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie! I love your bedding I have the yellow pillow on my bed as well love and miss you! PS your wedding was Ahhmazing!!

    ReplyDelete