Monday, April 26, 2010

Hello There!

Remember Me?

Let me tell you about my life lately. Jason got a second job. I work every day from 7:30-4ish. Jason's first job is from 8-noon. Second job (serving at La Dolce Vida-double yum) is from 4-11. That means I get to see him for about 30 minutes each day because it's torture for me to try and stay up past midnight.

I'm not complaining. It's really not that bad. My point is, What should I do with all this free time?! Right now it includes daily napping, watching all my show's on Hulu (Modern Family, Parenthood, 30 Rock and most importantly, GLEE), attempting to do 60 minutes of cardio each day (failing at the one lately...oopsies), and convincing one of Jason's roommates to eat dinner with me.

See why I haven't blogged? Repetition. And boring repetition at that.

(sunday smooches)

1 comment: