Sunday, February 21, 2010

What the what!?!?





I am NOT a night person. Not even a little bit. Come double digits I get sassy and I'm ready for bed. Well tonight that is not the case. I can not sleep and it's driving me crazy. Methinks its either that I took a very late, 3 o'clock nap today, or that I've relied on Nyquil for the past week to keep me from coughing all night and now I'm out. Either way I wish I was sleeping right now and not blogging.

I have kept myself entertained by playing with photo booth. The best part is that is the frame is black and I can't see the picture until its already taken-surprise effect if you will. I won't post the ones that were entitled stretch, bulge, dent, or squeeze. Yikes! (slash super funny for my own viewing pleasure).

note-i've kicked my terrible, no good, very bad mood (obviously) Now if I could only get to sleep....next up-I'm putting in a movie until I can't keep my eyes open any longer.

2nd note-i don't know why I it says posted at 12:19, it's really 1:46-just wanted to let you know how late it really is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment